Magnetic media wiping you out? Are your floppies getting bent out of shape? Or is the cost of chasing old software burning your wallet?
In this 2-part episode, the Press Play on Tape crew are joined by Retro Domination’s Daz to look at the various modern media solutions for our favourite 8- & 16-bit micros. Have a listen as we talk about our experiences with the multitude of options available ranging from the 1541 Ultimate-II, to the DivMMC, to tape adapters, GoTeK drives and much more. Let us help you bypass reliance on aging media formats!
Thanks & links:
- PPOT is bought to you with the support of our Sponsor Bartronica, Pinball Paradise & Ms. Bartronica! Head to http://bartronica.com/ to check them out!
- These episodes, along with all previous ones can be found at http://pressplayontape.podbean.com.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ppot_podcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pressplayontap/
- Tony’s Electric Adventures YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/electricadventures
- JCVD’s console modding & restoration projects: http://www.tehkella.net/retro/